Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Artist Bio

My name is Natalie and I'm a senior here at UNCW, and I don't feel entirely prepared to graduate in the spring (like at all). I'm an aspiring screenwriter, so I am always very interested in the narrative aspect of film. I find myself focusing more on the storyline in a film rather than the technical aspects. I also absolutely love characters. There are infinite possibilities for interesting characters; I find myself obsessing over the characters and the storyline, almost to the point of overthinking. Complex and compelling characters can instantly brighten any film. Because I'm so focused on narrative film, I thought I would challenge myself by taking this experimental film class where I won't have that narrative element.

We'll see how it goes! 


This is me after graduating from the Disney College Program last fall. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had!


No comments:

Post a Comment